Well, this isn't the BIG MOVE blog post...that will come when I have more time to upload the photos to the computer and do a more detailed post. So....Why cannot I do that now?
Well, because of a little thing called NCLEX. Yes, I am taking my national nursing boards this Sunday, June 6th at 2:00pm. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for me! I am ready to get this over with and take a little break from studying! Ever since I scheduled my test last Tuesday, I have been studying, studying, studying! I am ready to rock this thing out!
So, basically, our lives this past week since we have gotten back from South Carolina have consisted of wedding meetings, getting everything situated for final wedding payments, and studying (well, reading books for Eric). Our schedule this week: Monday: we had our final florist meeting-- Tuesday: oil changed bank, wedding payments, and tanning-- Wednesday: tanning, rehearsal dress alterations, bank, dry cleaning, premarital counseling meeting-- Thursday: tanning...((nothing maybe..)) Friday: wedding day hair and makeup consultation, lunch, then driving 5 hours to Columbia, SC so that I can take my test Sunday...Then we head straight to Knoxville from Columbia on Monday to pick up my wedding dress and take it to be steamed...make a run by Pottery Barn and then head back to Chattanooga! It will then be wedding week and we will be BUSY BUSY making sure everything is taken care of!
So that is our life for now! PHEW! I will be thankful when it is all over and we can RELAX! We are SO excited about everything that is coming up!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I am so excited for you and I will be praying hard for you Sunday! You will do fabulous Jenn. :) Please let me know if you need me to do anything to help prep for the wedding!!!! We are so excited for you!
ReplyDelete