I know, I know, I have been a terrible blogger here recently. Balancing school, spending time with Eric, planning the wedding...I have been BUSY! Luckily, the semester is dwindling down-just 17 more days (including finals) left. I am SO ready for this semester to be over! Just one more semester and I am FINISHED with nursing school and then it is time to get married and move to South Carolina!
Eric's health-well it is doing much better! He had an abdominal ultrasound and gallbladder scan-both were negative. So right now he is taking some medicine and that seems to be doing the job. He is working out again, drinking some coffee here and there and hasn't had any problems thus far. So that is good news on that front.
I have been in Chattanooga this week celebrating Thanksgiving with Eric and his family. We have had a great week relaxing (with a little homework mixed in--I have a test on Monday..) and enjoying the holiday season. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving meal and have been eating leftovers since then. We went out shopping starting at 2:30am at Best Buy (GPS)...then Kohls, Target, the mall, Dicks Sporting Goods, back to Target, then to Best Buy again. We at lunch at 7:30am (how funny!)..we got home around 11:30, showered, then went to sleep until about 3:30. Then I was back in bed at 10:30 and slept until 10:30 this morning. We did manage to put up the Christmas tree and play around with the GPS before we went to bed last night. Phew, it was fun though! And we got lots of good stuff (more stuff for me than Eric, which I feel bad for, but he says it is perfectly okay...what a sweet future hubby I have!).
Eric has registered for 3 history classes for the Spring semester so that he can get moving on those. He is super excited about his classes and his new adventure. We bought a GRE study book yesterday while we were at the mall and he is going to start studying for that. Lots to look forward to this next year and we are SO excited for it all! We are ready to start our new adventure in South Carolina together.
The wedding planning is going well. I have been doing little things here and there. We did order our Save the Dates and we got them-they are PERFECT. I will get a picture of them on here eventually. I plan on addressing them over Christmas break and mailing them out at the beginning of the year. We are also going to meet with a few florists when I come back for Christmas break and get that booked. Other than that, it is just the details we have left-bridesmaid dresses (they are picked out-just have to order them), tuxes, linens, ceremony music, food choices, decorations (have them in my head, just have to buy them), book our hotels for the wedding night and before the cruise, etc. etc. etc.
Oh, and we have decided to leave for the honeymoon Thursday and go down to Orlando and stay the night and go to Universal Studios on Friday, head down to Ft. Lauderdale and stay the night, then get on the cruise on Saturday! Yay for a 10 day honeymoon and some extra fun! I have never been to a Disney World Resort so I am VERY excited!!
Well I guess that it is a months worth of events in a quick summary. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thank you Eric for making mine so wonderful! I have so much to be thankful for the list could go on and on. God has blessed us in so many ways. We are so thankful!
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment