Well, as mentioned last post I believe it was, Eric had been having constant stomach pain that resulted in an ER trip in which he was sent home with vague instructions but he has continued to take omeprazole and has been doing fine.......until...last night.
He said his stomach started hurting some last night but he didn't think much of it. Well today, after he had only been at work for two hours, I got a text saying "It is back and even worse". So I call him, and sure enough, the pain has come back and it hurts a lot more than it did before. So, right now we are trying to get him squeezed in to see a doctor either Thursday or Friday to begin the whole doctor visits and testing process...My guess would be that they would start with an abdominal ultrasound then move to the endoscopy...but we shall see...
I am just asking for your prayers during this process. Eric is in a lot of constant pain and for him to be complaining of pain, it has to be pretty severe pain. The last time this was going on his blood pressure was up to 164/78 because of the pain (his BP is usually no more than 11o/70...). So please just pray that he can attempt to find comfort for this unknown cause of pain. Since it is abdominal pain, he cannot take pain medications to relieve the pain at all. Please pray that the doctors can use their knowledge to figure out what is causing this pain. Please pray that nothing serious is going on with him. Eric hardly EVER gets sick...maybe once every two years or so. So this is hard for him. Please pray to give him strength to make it through this pain. Also, please pray to give me strength to get through this as well since I cannot be with him through all of this (I am 2 hours away at school). It hurts so much that I cannot be there for him.
Thank you for reading and putting him on your prayer list. We both really appreciate it.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment