Saturday, September 15, 2012

29 weeks!!


Sorry about the no 28 week post...I just wasn't feeling it last week! hah!


Size of Baby: weighs about as much as a butternut squash! and is about 15 inches!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: enough :-) 

Maternity Clothes: pretty much all maternity at this point! i don't have a very large wardrobe right now!

Gender: GIRL! Yardley Nicole Marsh!

Belly Button In/Out: In..but getting smaller..

Labor Signs: no. no. no. stay away!

Movement: she is moving like crazy these days! i LOVE it! I am learning her routine now! She likes to kick my ribs now too...that's fun!

Sleep: not the best...very restless and I can't sleep in. But, naps are becoming my best friend on my days off!

What I miss: honestly, not a whole lot..I LOVE being pregnant! maybe just my weekly Starbucks and tanning :-)

What I am looking forward to: Our baby 1st baby shower on the 22nd! And my next appointment next Wednesday! We now go every 2 weeks!

Cravings: Jalopenos, pizza, tomatoes, milkshakes,  french onion dip, Luna bars

Symptoms: heartburn, dry skin, tiring easily,  frequent bathroom trips, grumpiness at times :-)


Best Moment This Week: This is sorta from last week...BUT! 3rd TRIMESTER!! anddd meeting Yardley's best friend, Kenley who was born September 13th!


No comments:

Post a Comment