Not a whole lot has happened since the last update. I did finish with clinicals which is a WONDERFUL feeling! Eric is still waiting to hear about graduate school so please continue to pray for him.
Eric's mom did buy us our couch yesterday for our living room! We are so excited! It is such a blessing not having to budget that into our big expenses with the move!
We also bought a TV stand and two nightstands all for our bedroom! I cannot wait to see what our bedroom looks like once it is all put together!
Everything continues to fall into place for us, and for that we are very thankful for! We hope that Eric's grad school also falls into place for us! It is the last piece to the puzzle! I look forward to saying SCHOOL IS OVER the next time you read a blog post from me. This next week I have an NCLEX prep course paid for by the school, then the following week I have a critical care exam on Monday, ATI-Comprehensive RN Predictor Exit Exam on Wednesday, then HESI Comprehensive Exit Exam on Friday. The following week I have a Leadership/Management Exam on Monday and my Pharmacology ATI Exam on Friday. The following week I have my finals, and two more ATI exams. Dear Lord, please help me through it all!!! On the positive side, I graduate 3 weeks from this coming Friday! PRAISE HIM!So that is all. Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we are at a huge transition of our lives in which high levels of stress are present :)








I love your blog! Im a new follower :)
ReplyDelete