We are SO excited about staying in a nice room. It also has a lounging area with a sofa and desk and stuff. We sacrificed in other areas to have a nice room to stay on our wedding night! It is much deserved ;-) We also added the romance package which includes rose petals all over the room, a bottle of champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, and breakfast for two the next morning. We CANNOT wait!
I called the church we are getting married at today to find out the Reverend that was suppose to marry us is leaving the church January 10th. Well lovely. So now we have to wait it out to see who the next Reverend will be at the church. Hopefully it is not a woman because we don't want to get married by a woman (not sexist, i promise)...if it is, well, then we will get married by an associate pastor or something. We will figure it out. All i know is that the church is booked and we WILL be getting married by SOMEONE. hah..just kind of makes it a little more stressful in the meantime.
I went to
Hobby Lobby today to buy some craft stuff for ceremony decorations I am making. I making these tissue paper pomanders that I found from Budget Savvy Bride and these letters with ribbon (painted turquoise with yellow ribbon) for aisle decorations. I can't wait to see how they turn out. However, I got home and researched the Styrofoam
balls (used with the pomanders) to find them cheaper online...so I am going to return them tomorrow and buy them online instead. I also found our card box for all the cards for the wedding. We aren't doing a Tiffany theme but it is just perfect for our color theme. I will order that soon..I meant to make a trip to the bridal shop here in Chattanooga where we are ordering dresses from but never got around to it so I will do that tomorrow. I need to get everything ready to go on that front so that the girls can call in their information for the dresses.
I also need to book the florist, finish addressing Save the Dates, mail the Save the Dates, order invitations, get bridesmaid totes embroidered, book our honeymoon hotels (in Orlando and Ft. Lauderdale before the cruise), check on our personalized guest book, reserve table linens, call the DJ to change the time to 6:30, book makeup/hair, and order thank you notes from Sweet Lemons, all before I go back to school on the 13th. PHEW! I like staying busy though while Eric is at work!
Speaking of my most wonderful fiance, Eric bought glasses today and I think he looks SO handsome in them! They make him look so smart and sophisticated (not like he needed it anyway). I like them a lot and I hope he does too! Since he turns the big 2-5 on the 18th...he has lost his insurance through his dad and we don't want to pay the expensive insurance through his work so..we have to stretch out his contacts a little longer than normal...therefore, he will be wearing the glasses quite often! I hope he likes them as much as I do! ;-)
Well, that is all for today! Hopefully I will have more wedding stuff to share later this week!






Wow! I love the stuff you're doing for the wedding! So cute!! I'm sure the glasses look great on him and hey, if you like them then he should love to wear them right??!! (haha!)Hope you guys had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Love ya'll!
ReplyDelete